Take a social walk with us in the woods, in small groups of 10. Enjoy the crisp air and relaxed conversation as the darkness descends and our lanterns create that special atmosphere of that can only be found on a Danish spring evening.
We will meet outside Studenterhus Aarhus at 19.00. You will be divided into groups when we meet.
It’s free, but you have to sign up.
Get out the gloves and earmuffs and join us for a magical evening!
Please be aware that this event might be subject to changes or cancellation due to changing restrictions.
We take all precautions to prevent the spread of covid-19, but we need your help. Please remember to:
- Wash your hands frequently or sanitise your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve - not your hands.
- Limit physical contact – avoid handshakes, refuse kisses on the cheek and avoid hugging.
- Be diligent with cleaning – at home and at work.
- Keep your distance and ask others to be considerate.
- Stay at home and contact your doctor if you’re feeling sick.
Debate generating events at Studenterhus Aarhus are supported by FO Aarhus